Dining Table Build
Nicely done, and you did that pretty fast also!
True power makes no noise - Albert Schweitzer.       It's obvious he was referring to hand tools
Well done Steve!  A pretty and usable table to serve your sizable brood.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Steve that table turned out really nice, great job and I like how you filled  the Bug holes which gives it some character. Great picture of all your Kiddo's they sure are growing up fast.

Steve
Very nice! 
Big Grin

I always enjoy your work, and your family pics.  Your wife must be a peach to have all that woodworking done in the house!

MH
(07-30-2016, 08:30 AM)SCMedLion Wrote: Very nice! 
Big Grin

I always enjoy your work, and your family pics.  Your wife must be a peach to have all that woodworking done in the house!

MH

My wife is a total enabler.  She even has her own set of hand tools.  And she gets nice furniture out of the deal.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Thanks for the detailed explanation of how you did the stone work. Think I'll use that vs ebony epoxy on my next project.