Free Cherry
Mine. Not yours. Visited my cousin 1/4 mi from the Canadian border in Vt. A pretty straight 28' tree turned into 120bf.

28' cherry tree and 120 board feet by Rickey, on Flickr

IMG_1961 by Rickey, on Flickr
Very nice.... congratulations.
You suck!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
You have no idea, Fred. GLOAT is just dripping out my pores.
I got a bunch of cherry from someone years ago- used it up on tables and so on.

It is positively my favorite wood not only to work with, but it makes the best material and a color change that just gets better.
Very nice! Which town in VT? I grew up in southern VT.
Benny

Nice. Is it dry? If it's green it would be far better off outside. Covered and in the shade, and with the ends of the boards sealed with wax, but outside. It will dry too fast indoors unless perhaps it's in a garage shop and you leave the door open all the time. Still, it's better off outside for at least 3 or 4 months, until it gets down below 28% MC. Then you can bring it in to finish drying it.

Also, put the end stickers right out at the very ends. That helps arrest any checking that may start.

Good luck.

John
Thank you. I'll do all that. The ends are sealed in all I could find with Seal Coat
They live outside Newport Center. Pretty rural out that way and oh so beautiful.
Nice haul.
I'd separate out the board(s) with lots of bark like the one near the middle.
Cherry is a sweet fruitwood and bugs love it.
They could get into your stash.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.