Driveway Stains
while on vacation some Maple tree limbs came down on the driveway and the leaves left black stains. I have tried Krud Kutter siding cleaner and power washed. Not any good results. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Let me park my old truck on your drive for a couple days. You won't notice the maple stains.

My boss is a Jewish carpenter. Our DADDY owns the business.
Trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.
I take it you are talking about a concrete driveway? And it's not sealed?

You might try oxalic acid or deck brightener. Just a guess.

John
Try laundry soap. Just wet it down and pour some tide on it and let it sit.
Next day scrub with a stiff broom or power wash. We used this in a shop where we worked on heavy equipment, worked great and cheap.
Rusty
Poppa's Woodworks
I get oak leaf stains on my concrete drive - the sun bleaches it out quite nicely.

You might give it a try.
"Don't force it - get a bigger hammer!"
Foggy said:

Let me park my old truck on your drive for a couple days. You won't notice the maple stains.

LMAO.....might be worth a shot to try tide laundry detergent, wet it down, apply, scrub with a floor broom, rinse.

Ed
Tide gets it done
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Might be alge growth, try one of the bleach based or phosphate based cleaners.
...the one thing I can make perfectly every time, without fail, is a mess!
The go-to website for all things related to concrete....

http://www.concretenetwork.com/fix-concr...cones.html
Just cover it with more leafs and it will look the same