6" Sewn Horse Butt Stropping wheel 1/2" arbor
Here is the one and only stropping wheel I made from 100% horse butt. Sewn together as well. More for artistic and cosmetic appeal than actually doing anything more to hold the pieces together. 3/4" thick. This is a whopper.

$25 shipped.

Paypal please.

---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
PM sent!
SOLD!!
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
Please enable your private messaging.

I received a 4" stropping wheel from Axehandle today. It is as described, and beautifully done.

Thanks...

- David
(07-19-2016, 03:47 PM)David Katz Wrote: Please enable your private messaging.

I received a 4" stropping wheel from Axehandle today. It is as described, and beautifully done.

Thanks...

- David

WHO?

Remember that the new software does not indicate who you are replying to and threading is broken.

Actually, sysadmin says that it is not broken. Just all replies in a thread show as being replies to the first article in a thread with the same subject.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.