HANDTOOLS: Pinch Dogs, Get 'em while they're HOT!
This weekend was a total bust at the markets, my bag was empty both days, except that I got a box of these, and am passing along a real deal.....

I have 4 sets of pinch dogs, in each set are four 3" and four 1 1/2" dogs. These are new and unused, sturdy and well made. Very handy in the shop for glue ups. They retail for $2.50 each for the smaller ones, more for the larger ones. Selling as sets only for $12 a set plus shipping. Pics:

002 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 001 by Admiral N, on Flickr" />

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and include in the PM your shipping address so I can figure postage; sorry, I don't have paypal, so payment by USPS money order or if I know you a check is ok.

Excellent deal you can't beat with a stick, just passing it along..... I suspect they will go quickly, so pull the trigger if you've got a hankering for them....

Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Rich,
I'll take a set.
For natural edge tops that don't work well with parallel clamps these might be the perfect solution.
PM on the way with a different shipping address.
Ron
All 4 sets are spoken for, didn't think they'd last very long. 4 guys in line for them. Thanks to all for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis