Made My Unfinished Project List
It contained 15 items. I began with the honest intent of starting to finish them. Really, I did.

But while making the list, I stumbled on this piece of spalted Box Elder in a corner. "Oh, hey, I was going to make a dough bowl out of that. And look! It has spalting now!"

Who could resist that? Now there are 16 items on the list.....

True power makes no noise - Albert Schweitzer.       It's obvious he was referring to hand tools
One step forward,two steps back. One of the few dance steps I can do well.

Pretty piece of wood, by the way.
Just 15 projects on your list? Get to work thinking of more!
And it doesn't matter what music is playing.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

Bill_Houghton said:

Just 15 projects on your list? Get to work thinking of more!

I've got at least another dozen on the "not started yet" list, more if you include the requests I'm trying to ignore.
True power makes no noise - Albert Schweitzer.       It's obvious he was referring to hand tools
+1 ........ yeah me to, one of these day's I will be able to start something and stay with it until finished .

Steve
I always get stuck on something and then go watch TV. Or else just loose interest. Need to get better at overcoming these hurdles
EricU said:

I always get stuck on something and then go watch TV. Or else just loose interest. Need to get better at overcoming these hurdles

Break it down into small steps, take the first step, then go watch TV.
Bill_Houghton said:

[blockquote]EricU said:

Break it down into small steps, take the first step, then go watch TV.

[/blockquote]
I've started to resharpen everything..... it's overwhelming...
Skip

I need to sharpen just about everything. Got to get better at doing it more regularly