Prime day
Anybody find anything worth buying?
-Marc

I checked earlier today and didn't see anything, maybe later.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Picked up a vacuum pump for $111. On sale for $165 plus 20% off at checkout and use VISA30 promo code at checkout for another $30 off $150 purchase if you have Amazon Visa card.
Buy a $50 gift card. Get a $10 bonus sent to your account.
Between my wife and myself we purchase way more than we should from Amazon but IMO great deals from Amazon are getting harder and harder to come by. Amazon used to beat the pants off of the local guys on tools but not so much any more.
sweensdv said:

Amazon used to beat the pants off of the local guys on tools but not so much any more.

You could stack coupon codes and then get money back from Microsoft. None of those deals any more, but I got quite a few good deals back then.
sweensdv said:

Between my wife and myself we purchase way more than we should from Amazon but IMO great deals from Amazon are getting harder and harder to come by. Amazon used to beat the pants off of the local guys on tools but not so much any more.

Yep its been about a decade now since the great Amazon blow-outs we used to have. I think about it every time I use my clamps.

All I wound up with was an extra fire stick. $25
-Marc

I personally would rather buy locally if I can but Amazon is very handy especially with free shipping. You have to consider gas and time to buy locally also. Just my $.02 !

Steve
Nothing ww related. I got an Amazon echo and firestick.

I read there was a Fuji q5 that was going for close $1000. Still way too expensive for me though.
Not WW related, but got the Optoma projector for outdoor movies, sports, etc. So far, so good!