Rhynogrip sanding discs from 2sand.com
It had been a while since I picked up any sandpaper for the two sanders I'm using now. I've typically bought in small quantities from the BORG or another local tool store. I decided I'd stock up this time as it's frustrating running out for small supplies when you need them now.

I stumbled upon 2sand.com while scouring for deals on Ebay. Their website has a rather impressive selection with all the different hole configurations nowadays. I ended up buying Rhynogrip discs for about $13 for a 50 pack. The shipping was very reasonable and very fast too.

I've used some of the Rhynogrip discs on my Ridgid 6" sander (100 grit) that I picked up cheap at an estate sale. I've only used a handful of discs though. They seem to be at least better than average quality. The local 50 packs of Mirka were $28 plus tax so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will have found a new bargain. Time will tell.

Thanks for the headsup, I'll have to check them out. I like the Rhyonalox plus white paper in sheets, I'm sure the discs are just as good.
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. "HF"
I got 4 boxes delivered to me yesterday from Industrial Abrasives. This is for a sander that gets no special care but I buy the Festool configuration there too

Order Number: 15347
Date Ordered: Wednesday 06 July, 2016
Click here for a Detailed Invoice
Products
1 - 5"-8 Hole 100-D RhynoGrip Hook & Loop Discs 01882 (01882) $12.95
3 - 5"-8 Hole 150-C RhynoGrip Hook & Loop Discs 01884 (01884) $38.85
---------
Sub-Total: $51.80
Table Rate (Best Way): $9.00
Total: $60.80
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I've ordered from 2sand several times. Good product and good people to deal with
Steve K

+1 on Industrial Abrasives, good company to deal with.
I've used rhynogrit for several years now and continue to be pleased. I switched from Mirka fwiw. I use the r-grit on my green sanders too.

I don't notice much different in cut speed but the stuff lasts forever!
-Marc

I've been using their 5 inch Festool pattern discs for about 3 years. Very pleased with them. They hold up quite well. Great price and good service from 2sand.
I used to order from Industrial Abrasives for Rhyno stuff but 2sand.com has all that and more like Abranet and Abralon. The owner is a member on WN but hasn't posted in awhile. I've ordered about three or four times over the years and always had good service.
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
For all the Maryland woodworkers....You can walk into the 2sand store on Dakota Dr in Gaithersberg.....There are all kinds of different sanding products on the shelf and the owner, himself, is in the office and can't wait to be helpful....

Really a wonderful and efficient store that will have what you are looking for....good stuff ....

Andrew
"That's like getting a running start and diving headfirst into the vortex."

Steve Freidman 4/21/2013