Making my first trip and would like to meet Woodnetters too
I live in Council Bluffs and for the first time since I got hurt 8 years ago I am going to travel now we have a newer vehicle.

We are going to Superior Wisconsen 21 July and going on I 39 and going thru the twin cities of MN. On the way back we will be visiting my Uncle and Aunt in the twin cities for a day or two.

Anyone like to get together?

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
What day will you be through the Twin Cities?

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Have a good trip

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Try it this way;

Arlin Eastman said:

I live in Council Bluffs and for the first time since I got hurt 8 years ago I am going to travel now we have a newer vehicle.

We are going to Superior Wisconsen 21 July and going on I 39 and going thru the twin cities of MN. On the way back we will be visiting my Uncle and Aunt in the twin cities for a day or two.
Anyone like beer, free wood and a few tools I don't need?

Arlin

daddo said:

Try it this way;

[blockquote]Arlin Eastman said:

Anyone like beer, free wood and a few tools I don't need?

Arlin

[/blockquote]

Bad thing is I do not drink or have wood to trade unless it is Black walnut turning blanks but I do have some hand tools I am going to sell in S&S when I clean them up.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

We will be going thru the 25th, but just found out my Uncle and Aunt are not in town, but I would still love to meet for a few hours.

Yeah, wouldn't work on me- I don't drink either.

But I like free wood.
Spent 3 days in Superior WS and how on our way home and stopped in St Paul McDonalds for their wifi to type this.  We will stop in and see TablesawTom hopefully in a few hours.