Not a woodworking Tool
I've been pulling on wrenches almost as long as I have been making sawdust. a ratchet ad socket or the 15 degree combination mostly. But when I needed a dedicated wrench for the milling machine, I got a deep offset box end at the fleamarket. It was a "hey, wait a minute, this thing is handy!" They are on my watch for list now. They're not snap-on finished but American made, likely with good steel.And besides, researching the makers is fun.

For woodworking content, I'm crossing off a Stanley #12 from the watch for list. A Canadian Sweetheart for $40 last Sunday
A man of foolish pursuits
DWT:

Nice score ont he # 12 - $40.00 is a pretty good deal.

I found a 605-1/2 Bedrock for $15.00 three weeks ago - that is one of my best scores ever - as you know, Bedrocks on the West Coast are rare as Marbled Murrelets.

Freonguy
Dave, any Bedrock alone is rare, I've only seen two in the wild. Your #605 1/2 is truly a rare bird.
Trust me, any Bedrock in the wild is hard to come by, even on the east coast.......
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Are you saying that the free 605 1/2 I scored was an anomaly?
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

No, just fortunate. I've found only one 605 1/2 in the wild in 25 years, maybe a dozen Bedrocks total in that time period. You can find them at tool meets, eBay, sure, but in the wild is something else. I hunt in the wild, unless I have a specific order to fill.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
blackhat said:

Are you saying that the free 605 1/2 I scored was an anomaly?

That may deserve a punch if you are not careful!
The other Bedrock in the wild I saw ( and bought for $10.00) was a #5 with a broken and brazed side up from the mouth, and two chuncks out of the side ahead of the break. Ugly as all get out. Everything else was crispy, and I luckily have access to a Machinist who re-ground the bottom flat for me.
So, I guess two in 15 years is doing well according to feedback.
I did score a Buck Rogers hand drill yesterday - I was shocked to see it - $2 bucks ( Canadian ).
Buck Rodgers hand drill!! Envy Evny. I'm fond of MillersFall, when I was an apprentice I couldn't afford Stanley, so I bought Millers Fall tools.

The two Bedrocks I've seen were # 607 at the Fleamarket for $85, I think it was, which I didn't buy and a #605 for $12 which I did. The Jack needs a new blade, so that will add a $100, when I stop by Lee Valley.

Ray
Those deep-offset wrenches can be right helpful. Oddly, a majority of the ones I see are 1/2"x9/16" - no idea what the magic of that size is.
Those are the sizes for the common 1/2" and 3/8" bolts.