German Silver, Stainless Steel and Ebony
It cuts like a hot knife through apfelstrudel !
+1 on all the compliments. It almost looks art deco to me. A very beautiful saw!
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
One of my favorite saws ever posted here. I agree with the others, this one would be on display for me. It would look snazzy right next to a cigar humidor.

Pedder said:

[blockquote]Derek Cohen said:

However, is there a noticeable difference between 0.012 and 0.015?

Hi Derek,

0.012" (0.3mm) and 0.016" (0.4mm) are complete different animals. 0.012" feel like falling into the cerve. Remember the first sawing with a japanese saw? It's a bit like that.

With the same downsides. You have to let the saw do the work. Light touch only. If you press it, it will wander.

Cheers
Pedder

[/blockquote]

+1
BontzSawWorks.net
Stunning workmanship and beauty.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Klaus,

Elegant. Perfect.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Thank you very much for the kudos, Gents.

This saw will be owned by a true craftsman. I'm sure that he will use the heck out of it. It probably never will see a display. Pedder and I are happy about this.

Klaus
Klaus, 

That saw is probably the nicest I've ever seen.  You and Pedder continue to make the standard higher and higher.

Blaine
Where can one of these beauties be bought?