Incra Miter 1000HD Miter Gauge
About to pull the trigger. My previous thoughts have been to make a sled with an adjustable fence. What are your thoughts?
I REALLY like the Osbourne EB3.
Preset stops every 5 degrees, at 22.5 and 67.5

It is accurate right out of the box, and locks back to 90 degrees dead on, every time. It is also reversible.

Ralph
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
I know lots of wwers who are thrilled with their Incra gauges. Most have the top of the line version.

I like my Dubby sleds. Many love their EB3's.

Most take a bit of fiddling to get perfect, but once set, work fantastic.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
180* sweep rocks...
Ag
I have the Incra and it is a good miter guage, but what I mostly use is my Dubby.
A big home made sled that will handle 26" wide panel and an Dubby, actually 2 Dubbys, right and left. Ken
Thanks guys. I had forgot about the Dubby. Well maybe not, My other option Was to build my own sled. Back on that track again.  Thanks for your help!
I frequently see the Incra on sales at Rockler or WoodCarft. If it isn't a I needed it yesterday thing wait. I've posted this on here several times, but if you follow this video (actually quite easy to do) you can make a killer sled as accurate as you want it to be. Out of pocket you may already have the lumber, if not the cost of a sheet of BB ply, some screws, and about 3 to 4 hours of time, if you are pokey slow, and you are there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbG-n--LFgQ
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I dig my Incra miter gauges, and one of them (1000SE) lives permanently in a Miter Express.

[Image: IMG_2614.jpg]
I have an 1000HD and a Miter Express.  I have sent my bulky sled to the burn pile.  I also have a JessEm Mast-R-Slide.
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"