HANDTOOLS: Dividers; Witherby; Starrett 18" Combo with Center Head
Just a few worthy tools priced to sell.......

First is a set of three dividers, 6", 5" and 4",one is a Goodell-Pratt, two are vintage Craftsman, well made by either Starrett or MF, from when Sears still gave a dam about spec'ing tools; all work like they should, sharp, you never have enough dividers, sold as set only, $33 plus shipping, pics:

001 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 002 by Admiral N, on Flickr" />

Next is a 1 3/16 registered Witherby chisel, unusual aluminium handle, very well done, no pitting, needs sharpening, yours for $15 plus shipping; pics:

008 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 009 by Admiral N, on Flickr" />

Last but certainly not least is a Starrett Combination square with matching center head, scale is 18" long, complete with level and oft missing scribe, absolutely nothing else to say, very nice, quality item, yours for $85 plus shipping (price 'em new, this is 50% off), pics tell the rest of the story:

003 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 004 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 005 by Admiral N, on Flickr" /> 006 by Admiral N, on Flickr" />

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and include your shipping address in the PM so I can quote postage and print a mailing label. I don't have paypal, so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you then checks are ok.

Nice, useful stuff priced right. Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
PM sent on the dividers.

Frank S in IA
Dividers are sold
PM sent a while back on the Starrett Combination square.

I have turned on receiving PM's now.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Rich,
PM sent.
Earl
Earl:  tried to send you a PM but you have to enable it in the software; I'll let you know if the sale falls through, but I doubt it will.  Maybe next time.
No problem.  Thanks, Rich!
OH, Starrett square is sold.

Witherby chisel remains available.