Errors
  Re: (...)
Please post any errors you find with the new forum software here.
  Re: Errors by sysadmin (Please post any erro...)
The owner of http://www.forums.woodnet.net has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify misconfigured sites

http://www.forums.woodnet.net uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for forums.woodnet.net

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN
They can have my cookies when they pry them from my cold, dead fingers. rbl2 3/23/06
Bob Zajicek said: She let go with one the other night I swear you could have thrown a sheet over it and sent it out trick or treating.

Same problem for me.  Also, the Finishing Forum is unpopulated when I open it. 

John
Tried to reply to a PM, learned that private messaging is disabled by default, and people may not realize that.  Maybe an announcement to let people know?
I see this in my PMs

Warning. You have reached your message limit.
To be able to receive messages you will need to delete old messages.

Had trouble getting to login - when I go to woodnet.net - I see the old page and click on login and I see the old login (and software) which doesnt work

Ive cleared cache etc .. no change.  had to click on a link someone sent me to see the login for new software
I see no posts under the handtool forum
Semper Fi,

Barry
Seems the Hand Tool forum is empty????
Apparently your message limit is about 3 pages now. I was at 70 with the old software. When you delete your messages, they go into a trash bin. You have to also delete the trash bin.
Well, Bye...
User data is very old. I changed my user name a long time ago and what is displayed is my old username. I had recent messages in my inbox before the upgrade. After the upgrade the newest message in my inbox is from 2008.
The ssl errors should be fixed now.  We are working on importing the handtools and finishing data.  This takes a lot of time though.