Errors
  Re: RE: Errors by bobburk (I don't think my cam...)
I have increased the image attachment size limit from 500 kB to 1 MB. Also, if your camera takes huge pictures and you still need to downsize them, you can download a free program called GIMP and open the pictures with it by right-clicking them and selecting "Edit with GIMP." Then go to Image > Scale Image and select a smaller width or resolution. Then go to File > Export As .., and save it as a jpg. You'll want to save it with a different name from your original file so that you still have the original. Then to see the new filesize, right click on the file and select "Properties."
  Re: Errors by sysadmin (Please post any erro...)
Trying to send you guys a message on the contact us page results in this:

chris
  Re: RE: Errors by doobes (Trying to send you g...)
Fixed. As to the secret santa, I'll have to check in on that. I'm not sure how it was done in the past, whether it was completely handled by the mods or if we had some part in it.
  Re: RE: Errors by Fred Kingston (Avatar upload is fai...)
Should be fixed now.
  Re: RE: Errors by sysadmin (Should be fixed now....)
Thank you, you're a good man... (assuming you're a male) Crazy
Is anyone else having refresh problems ?

also, clicking on the green arrow to goto the unread post seems to fail, and simply goes to the first post in the thread...
  Re: RE: Errors by Fred Kingston (Is anyone else havin...)
(09-26-2016, 10:15 AM)Fred Kingston Wrote: Is anyone else having refresh problems ?

also, clicking on the green arrow to goto the unread post seems to fail, and simply goes to the first post in the thread...

I wonder if that isn't because you have the last poster on your ignore list. Unlike the previous software, you don't even know the person ever made a posting. There is no placeholder like before.

In the event that I'm on Fred's ignore list, and I suspect I am based on his previous comment, would someone else quote this so he can see it?
  Re: RE: Errors by CraigPig ([quote='Fred Kingsto...)
(09-26-2016, 03:22 PM)CraigPig Wrote: I wonder if that isn't because you have the last poster on your ignore list. Unlike the previous software, you don't even know the person ever made a posting. There is no placeholder like before.

In the event that I'm on Fred's ignore list, and I suspect I am based on his previous comment, would someone else quote this so he can see it?
  Re: RE: Errors by Fred Kingston (Is anyone else havin...)
Workin' fine tonight...