Errors
  Re: Errors by sysadmin (Please post any erro...)
Something seems to be messed up with the smilies.  The last two times I clicked on "get more" while posting in "Off Topic" nothing happened.  No new dialog box or anything.  Yet when I test it here, with this post, it works.  The new box opens up and I can choose smilies such as this: Undecided
Can anyone tell me if the issue of not receiving PM/s notification/s to their email has been resolved? As of now I still do not receive any notice/s that I have a PM waiting and I do have it selected in my user profile to receive notification/s.

Thanks,
Bob
  Re: RE: Errors by bobburk (Can anyone tell me i...)
The issue of not receiving PM notifications via email has been resolved on this side of things. If you are still not receiving any emails from this site, they are being blocked by your email client. Check your spam folder. Also, you might want to set up a filter that marks all emails from all @woodnet.net domains as not spam. Specifically, you want to allow emails from fmanager@woodnet.net. If that still does not work for you, then I can guarantee Gmail accepts this site's emails, so you could create a Gmail account and then switch your email for this site to your Gmail address. Then create a Gmail filter that marks all @woodnet.net emails as not spam.
  Re: RE: Errors by sysadmin (The issue of not rec...)
(10-12-2016, 02:37 PM)sysadmin Wrote: The issue of not receiving PM notifications via email has been resolved on this side of things.  If you are still not receiving any emails from this site, they are being blocked by your email client.  Check your spam folder.  Also, you might want to set up a filter that marks all emails from all @woodnet.net domains as not spam.  Specifically, you want to allow emails from fmanager@woodnet.net.  If that still does not work for you, then I can guarantee Gmail accepts this site's emails, so you could create a Gmail account and then switch your email for this site to your Gmail address.  Then create a Gmail filter that marks all @woodnet.net emails as not spam.

I have been receiving email (at gmail) notifications of PM's except for a PM that was posted yesterday just before 2pm EDT.

Was this perhaps when you were doing the patch?

Yes, I checked the spam filter. Yes, I have gotten notification of a different PM late evening yesterday.

It only seems to have skipped 1 PM notification.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
There is no CP or anyway to edit my profile to disable whatever so I can send and receive PM. Can you Help!!
Herb
I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
Hello...........can't post pics for the last 3 days
Putzing, the new hobby

Evil lurks here, but eventually gets cleansed.

I get an outdated certificate warning using Firefox, win10
scpapa
Any government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul!
MAGA!!
  Re: RE: Errors by scpapa (I get an outdated ce...)
(06-03-2018, 09:58 AM)scpapa Wrote: I get an outdated certificate warning using Firefox, win10
scpapa

Yes same here.

It's that time again. Laugh
Putzing, the new hobby

Evil lurks here, but eventually gets cleansed.

Re: RE: Errors by Stwood_ ([quote='scpapa' pid=...)
(06-03-2018, 10:55 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Yes same here.

It's that time again. Laugh

It's not like it happens every 90 days or so......  Rolleyes

(07-18-2016, 02:21 PM)sysadmin Wrote: Please post any errors you find with the new forum software here.

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but Gordo3 and Gordo4 were created during the changeover to the new software a couple of years ago when I was having trouble logging in as simply Gordo.  These two user accounts can be deleted.

Thanks, 
The real Gordo