Feature Requests
  Re: (...)
Put any feature requests that you have in this thread.
  Re: Feature Requests by sysadmin (Put any feature requ...)
If "view All" per thread could be added, just like in the previous forum - that would be great...!!!  Thanks!!!!
Thanks. Fixing errors trumps features for now though.

Ability to edit your handle. Since we now login with e-mail address, having a fixed handle isn't important. Of course, controlling forum content may not make this possible.

Ability to vary the theme. change colors/fonts/etc on a per-user basis.

Someone wants a "view all posts on one page" button.

Lastly, a sticky thread in this forum editable only by admins with a running list of things fixed, things working on and things that cannot/won't be changed.

Thanks.

Make it so when someone replies, the post notes to whom the reply is addressed.

Cool! If no one replies before you post again, it concatenates to your prior post.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
This software does not have a "View All" option that I can enable, but I have created a "View 200" option in the options menu of the User CP.
The emoji's are pathetic ...other than that,  I like it!
The old forum had the nifty "new" icon that acted like a bookmark, and took you to wherever you left off in a thread. I don't see a similar feature (am I missing it?), but it's very handy.
Best,
Aram, defying laws of geometry

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: http://awacs.smugmug.com/Woodworking
(07-18-2016, 08:51 PM)Aram Wrote: The old forum had the nifty "new" icon that acted like a bookmark, and took you to wherever you left off in a thread. I don't see a similar feature (am I missing it?), but it's very handy.

The green arrow to the left of the thread title.  It goes to first unread post.  

On the right side, you will "last post: username"  Click on "last post" and you go to last post.  Click on username, you see the profile of that user.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
(07-18-2016, 08:57 PM)Mr_Mike Wrote: The green arrow to the left of the thread title.  It goes to first unread post.  

Neat. Thanks.
Best,
Aram, defying laws of geometry

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: http://awacs.smugmug.com/Woodworking
Can't seem to find "sent" PM folder.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Anyway to flip the forum order to woodworking first and woodworking power tools second.... 11 years of habit are hard to break.
Well, Bye...