Feature Requests
  Re: Feature Requests by sysadmin (Put any feature requ...)
any chance of getting a post title that shows who the person is responding to?  Figure it will make it a little easier when reading posts.  Sometimes some posts are replying to one person's post but someone else thinks they are responding to theirs creating unneeded posts (yeah, I no in the basement...) .  This way you know that he was responding to Fred or Joe instead of your post.  Maybe eliminate some confusion and stop any "I didn't say that". "yeah I was replying to someone else"... 

Makes it easier in flat mode.
mark
Ignorance is bliss -- I'm very, very happy
Also in the same boat, with zero intent to give up the slightest control to a third party image host. So consider this another request to enable non-SSL image posting.
Math is tough. Let's go shopping!
Test

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(07-24-2016, 01:17 PM)oscarMadison Wrote: any chance of getting a post title that shows who the person is responding to?  Figure it will make it a little easier when reading posts.  Sometimes some posts are replying to one person's post but someone else thinks they are responding to theirs creating unneeded posts (yeah, I no in the basement...) .  This way you know that he was responding to Fred or Joe instead of your post.  Maybe eliminate some confusion and stop any "I didn't say that". "yeah I was replying to someone else"... 

Makes it easier in flat mode.

This, please. It would make following a thread so much easier.

e deploribus unum

Just testing  Angel
(07-20-2016, 04:10 PM)doobes Wrote: Yep.  Me too.

Consider this a feature request....

Yay!

My photos show now!

Thanks guys!
chris
Hmm. My avatar has evaporated. Slap
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(07-18-2016, 05:09 PM)sysadmin Wrote: Put any feature requests that you have in this thread.

I started to post a request for full featured search after trying the search window in the Welcom_Back bar.

Then, I found the Search link above that bar.

So, the request just became:

A guide to what the links do and how to implement features.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
How does one get emails when they have a PM.  I have it checked in my user profile.
I don't think that works.