Feature Requests
  Re: Feature Requests by sysadmin (Put any feature requ...)
A field in the member's profile for their personal website.

I just noticed that that feature went away with the software change.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Sorry if this has been discussed. I haven't kept up with the requests.

I'd like a one-click way to mark everything as read and go back to the list of forums. Right now I click the white, hard to see phrase to mark all as read, then Active in the path link to get back to the forum list. Takes two precision clicks. An easy button or at least clearly visible phrase would be nice. Or a pointer to a function I haven't found.....
Phydeaux
For SnS, members sending PM's with their PM's turned off is getting really old.

Since you cannot change your mind and have receipt of PM's turned on as it was in the old software, please either:
- dis-allow sending PM's if the member's receive PM is turned off, or
- give the member a warning when they are sending a PM that they will not be able to receive a reply unless they turn on receiving PM's.

Why should a member be able to send a PM if they cannot receive them?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Would like to see who created a thread rather than (or in addition to) the last person who commented.
  Re: RE: Feature Requests by Dusty Workshop (Would like to see wh...)
(11-30-2017, 08:29 AM)Dusty Workshop Wrote: Would like to see who created a thread rather than (or in addition to) the last person who commented.

Absolutely Yes Yes Yes

Old software always showed: who you were quoting, made it easier to follow the thread, even who you are answering now without a quote is difficult, plus what's this must subscribe??? Used to be if you were in a thread at all, you automatically had a list of threads you were in. Now if you forget to subscribe you have to do a LOT of looking around to find all the threads you were interested in.

Of course I never thought the old software was broken (shrugs)
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
  Re: RE: Feature Requests by Steve N ([quote='Dusty Worksh...)
(11-30-2017, 06:37 PM)Steve N Wrote: Used to be if you were in a thread at all, you automatically had a list of threads you were in. Now if you forget to subscribe you have to do a LOT of looking around to find all the threads you were interested in.

You have a setting in your user settings that you can ck the box. It subscribes you to every thread you respond to.

9-11

Re: RE: Feature Requests by Steve N ([quote='Dusty Worksh...)
(11-30-2017, 06:37 PM)Steve N Wrote: Used to be if you were in a thread at all, you automatically had a list of threads you were in. Now if you forget to subscribe you have to do a LOT of looking around to find all the threads you were interested in.

You have a setting in your user settings that you can ck the box. It subscribes you to every thread you respond to.

9-11

There seems to be a problem with updating user profiles. It tells me that I must state whether to show my age or not, but when I click on the yes or no button nothing happens and won't allow me to proceed.
Personally I don't care if you know my age or not. Other than dying there's not much I can do about my age. The number will just keep getting bigger regardless..
I'm temporarily 58. That is subject to change as time goes on. I suspect that 59 is the next number in line, but ya just never know. I might move to Korea (unlikely) where they count age differently.
  Re: RE: Feature Requests by MartyRA (There seems to be a ...)
SysAdmin, can you please install the My Spoiler Plugin.

Thank you

Quote:My spoiler is an advanced plugins who allows you to use mycode spoiler on your forums in thre ways:

[spoiler=title of spoiler]Here the content inside spoiler[/spoiler]

[spoiler="title of spoiler"]Here the content inside spoiler[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Here the content inside spoiler[/spoiler]

Adding button on sceditor and functinabillity and entire compatibillity for 1.8.x series, you have to use only on forums with the last MyBB release till now is 1.8.6 so i tested since first release and now i made public due to many suggestions on my forums.

It's a multilanguage file and fully customizable, add an stylesheet called spoiler.css and you can modify or customise as you wish on all senses, so i have to release here due some tests and helps on some other spoiler codes and plugins, we have working since 1.6.x series and all goes fine, when we update to 1.7 dev we have to make some code changes and finally after some released versions of MyBB we are proud to share with you our final projet to public due it's a very lightweight plugin but very usefull.
Remember the Cant