Notices
  Re: (...)
Notices about the forum upgrade will be placed here.
  Re: Notices by sysadmin (Notices about the fo...)
If you cannot see avatars but want to, you need to enable them in Users CP > left sidebar > Your Profile section > Edit Options. This options menu also allows you to configure how many threads and posts you want to see per page.
Threads and posts marked as "political" can now be hidden.  When you start a political thread, set the thread prefix as "Politics."  The thread prefix is located to the left of the subject input field.  When you write a political post, select the dome post icon.  It's the 12th from the left.  When these icons are applied to threads and posts, users who have opted out of political content will not be able to see them.  To opt out of seeing political content, go to your User CP > left sidebar > Your Profile section > Edit Options > Other Options box, and uncheck "Show Political Content."
I just noticed that html code in threaded mode isn't being parsed. I'll fix it on Monday. Until then, use linear mode to see pictures and links.
  Re: Hiding Political Content by sysadmin (Threads and posts ma...)
(07-21-2016, 10:26 AM)sysadmin Wrote: Threads and posts marked as "political" can now be hidden.  When you start a political thread, set the thread prefix as "Politics."  The thread prefix is located to the left of the subject input field.  When you write a political post, select the dome post icon.  It's the 12th from the left.  When these icons are applied to threads and posts, users who have opted out of political content will not be able to see them.  To opt out of seeing political content, go to your User CP > left sidebar > Your Profile section > Edit Options > Other Options box, and uncheck "Show Political Content."

i have my box unchecked and can still see political posts. :huh:

It always works on paper!
Attachment uploading functionality has been added. It is below the "Post a New Reply" box.
  Re: RE: Notices by sysadmin (Attachment uploading...)
Couldn't get it to work

Never mind. Realized it has a 500kb limit. Error wasn't obvious in mobile mode
Pretty cool... works a treat... Thank you sir... The minions will appreciate it when they figure out how it works...
(08-01-2016, 03:04 PM)sysadmin Wrote: Attachment uploading functionality has been added.  It is below the "Post a New Reply" box.

test to see if it works for me

Attached Files Image(s)

It always works on paper!
Hmm...

It says "Browse..."

It appears it wants to add it at the top of the text box, but I can work with that. 

Cool.

It appears we don't even have to host our images somewhere else.  That is awesome.

A big thank you to August Home.

This should be a huge benefit for some of the legacy threads like Skizzo's restorations.  I expect that will only apply going forward, but it is a great help.