Couple Pics
Just trying to see if I've got this figured out.

[Image: css6_zpsecyf4nzs.jpg]
[Image: css8_zpsvemqoebl.jpg]
[Image: cvh_zpsixxghjfm.jpg]
Member Turners Anonymous Pittsburgh, PA
Works fine.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Nice Project.  On the bottom picture how does the router work with turning?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(07-20-2016, 06:20 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Nice Project.  On the bottom picture how does the router work with turning?

Just putting some flutes on the vase. Stop blocks on the base makes sure they start/stop in the same place and index wheel makes sure they get spaced evenly/correctly. This was a twice turned, pith-in piece of cherry log. A little fluting and burning and then buffed and waxed.

[Image: cvj_zpsal8vcwyv.jpg]
[Image: cvq_zpsh0okv22t.jpg]

[Image: cvbf%204_zps9ixvvva0.jpg]
I don't see the images until I click on the link.

Mike
Don't know for sure but make sure you have the option to show pictures checked in your profile. Access that in your CP and select edit options. Might also be your browser. Use a different browser and see if you get different results.
Thanks David - I can't find the option to show pictures. Must be missing something.

Thanks

Mike
User CP Edit Options Show pictures checked in thread view .
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
I don't have that option either.

Thread View Options
Display posts in classic mode.
Display users' signatures in their posts.
Display users' avatars in their posts.
Show the quick reply box on the view thread page.
Posts Per Page:

Thread View Mode:
Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

"It's good to know, but it's better to understand."  Auze Jackson
I'd probably try using a different browser to see if that works any differently. I'm using IE 11 with this site and all seems to work as intended. Over on SMC, they are using vBulletin and I have similar issues where I cannot see certain options when trying to post pictures and make changes in in their CP. When on that site I use Mozilla/Firefox browser and have full functionality. Try logging in using that browser or Chrome or something else to see if that gives you any different results.