Inside siding for a shop
I don't want to use Dry Wall, and I'm not a fan of flake board. I want a smooth surface that I can paint and will have nailer strips horizontally every two feet on the wall for extra strenght to screw shelves and items to.

Any suggestions on products that I should look for? I probably need 10 foot lengths so that I can run the sheets vertically and avoid horizontal seams.

Thanks in advance.
you can order just lots of plywood in 4'x10' sheets.  Its going to be costly though.  I was going to use 4x10 OSB on my new building to minimize seams, but the price of the larger sheets made me go back and use the 4x8 sheets.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

go ahead and use 4x8 plywood sheets (vertical or horizontal) and set one of your strips at the seam line

or if you use T&G edge ply you can fill the seams once you have it up. You may have to cut a tongue or groove if you do it this way but that should not be an issue.
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

10' ply is nose bleed expensive.
Whatever you use, make sure it's fire rated.
Self explanatory there.
Have done plywood before. No need for nailer strips as you can screw anything anywhere. 5x10 3/4" plywood is $120 a sheet here. Nice stuff but pricey. That supplier used to carry 4x10 but doesnt anymore. 5x10  particle board is $39 a sheet. They used to carry 5x12 but not anymore. 

Depends on what you want to do. If you are worried about fire raring you will need a layer of drywall before your plywood walls. I don't worry about that as 3/4 plywood has a longer burn rating that drywall. IE you will die of smoke inhalation from toxic gasses from the nasty ffre retardants in plastic am and cloth  way way before the plywood burns through. ( at least canada has regulated away that nasty fire proofing crap)
while it won't completely eliminate a horizontal seam I would consider 4x8 plywood and rip some 2x4 sections. Then take the 4x8 mount it to the top so the 2x4 are at the bottom. Won't need the nailers for strength. By putting the 2x4 section at the bottom you should minimize seeing it.

Think about it: Cabinets / counters, likely along the wall covering the some of the horizontal seems. Chimney style closet to hold brooms and stuff along the wall covering seams. Wood racks, shelving along the wall covering more seams at 2 foot high. Other miscellaneous stuff covering the seams.

At eye level and above no horizontal seams.
mark
Ignorance is bliss -- I'm very, very happy
I've had 3 shops. The first had plywood walls, the second was drywall. The drywall was so much brighter and cleaner looking, that I used it on my current shop. I know you said you don't want drywall, but that's all I would use.
If women don't find you handsome, at least let 'em find you handy!
Thanks for the input. I have priced the 10 foot Plywood and it is crazy expensive.

The building is a free standing Steel Pole building so I don't know if the fire rating applies since I'm in the country and it is not a living space.

I'm beginning to like seams.
Metal siding like they use in pole barns is quick and easy.

http://www.imetal.net/metal-roofing-cost...AvPi8P8HAQ

They will make it more difficult to attach you shelving.

Twinn
Will post for food.
Don't know if I'd use it for walls but I used metal for my ceiling.
I made attic trusses and the metal helped because it was light.
Pretty quick and easy to put up