Is Anybody Else Missing Pages in a Thread?
Only on the Turning Forum and Finishing Forum - but I'm not getting the number of pages for posts in a thread displayed.  I just get the number of posts displayed in my User CP profile (10 posts).  Works fine for Hand Tools, Woodworking, etc.  But for some reason, the pages feature is not working for me in the Turning Forum.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Check page 2, it takes over 10 replies to start a new page. None of the threads on page 1 have enough posts to page. Page 2 had a few with pages that I saw.
If you go to your control panel, there is an option to change the number of posts per page...I went to 40 just to see one thread in it's entirety. The CP button is on the left upper side of your screen. That said, I think there was some problem with the data (read under "software change") with those 2 forums, so it might be that.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(07-21-2016, 12:15 AM)Angus Wrote: Check page 2, it takes over 10 replies to start a new page. None of the threads on page 1 have enough posts to page. Page 2 had a few with pages that I saw.

That's the problem.  There is no "Page 2".  As stated before, I have to go back to the options in my User CP and change the number of posts to display in a thread to be able to see anywhere near a complete thread on the Turning Forum.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Thumbs Up 
ohhhhhhh I thought you meant pages per thread, not the forum in general
yes I am but, I think I figured it out. in my CP I had my pages set to show 50. so I could see most threads completely,( just keep scrolling down)
Well 50 is where it stopped. NO more pages. so increased it to 100, now I see the other 40 replies.
Some thing is not right
Confused
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
As of today, the Turning Forum now displays Pages for each thread.  I was using the workaround of displaying 50 or 100 posts prior to that.  Maybe I just have a bad memory, but it seems every day is a new adventure with the new software. Sometimes pics display.  Sometimes they don't.  When I link to WoodNet, the display seems to change every couple of days.  I'm just wondering how long is a reasonable time to work out the bugs or go back to the old way.  So far, I'm not seeing any advantage to the new software.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill