Sharpening Raised Panel Bit - Need Help
I need ideas/suggestions for sharpening the little sections in the bit below. It is almost impossible for me to keep the sharpening diamond (in the photo below) steady, on the small carbide cutter on the bit below.

Any ideas?

[Image: Raised%20Panel%20Bit%20-%201_zpsp1cfrsac.jpg]
Send it to a Sharpening service? 

Sorry I like my knives to be consistent in their cutting abilities.  The only time I touch one up is if I am in dire need of the knife at the end of a particular run..
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Can't help you. The only things I sharpen are chisels, plane irons, hand saws, and auger bits.

I send all my router bits out to be sharpened you might want to consider this depending on what your time is worth. 

I use Frank's Industrial Sharpening in Jacksonville, FL.
Highland Hardware and several others have sharpening services.
I only do that to tune up the bits a little, maybe if you clamp it in your wood vise and use both hands on the stone? (or the reverse, clamp the stone and move the bit across it) But if it's really dull I'd send it out. I've sent those type bits to Bull Sharpening (bullsharp.com) and had very good esults with it.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I sharpen lots of tools but router bits I won't touch.Large expensive bits I send out.Small router bits I toss and buy new.
mike
Are you doing the face?
Hard to tell from the pic but it looks like the top was touched.
I touch them up with a diamond blade on a tool grinder/sharpener by just touching the face of the cutters.
I only touch the face, not the narrow end. I found a way to do an okay job. But its delicate. I have to center my little diamond pad and move in and out with very short strokes. Perhaps I am moving 1/4". (moving in and out, or in other words, towards the shaft of the bit, and out, towards the shaft and out). With my finger keeping pressure on the diamond pad, it won't move off, or tilt (which of course would be a disaster)

I figured a way to steady the bit, by using a clamped down piece of wood and nestle the bit, so it won't move.

It'll get by.
There are many videos on utube. Try watching the Trend sharpening stone videos. I use Trend sharpening stones and they work great. The credit card stone is perfect for your bit. Easy to do. just do equal lapping on all cutting edges and only touch the face.
John T.