Veneer for small project
I am building Bookshelf speakers. The cabinets will be 12” X 10” X 7”
I will be using MDF as it is recommended material.

I have some Maple Veneer on hand, but I do not have Veneer vacuum bag. In this case what will be a best option to Veneer these small cabinets?

This veneer do not have backing, just thin slice of maple.
Contact cement?
Good 'ol clamping pressure with waxed plywood cauls works for me.
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
I've used the iron-on paper-backed veneer method for all of my loudspeakers. In a nutshell, use a foam paint roller to coat both the veneer and the MDF with Titebond, let them dry, and iron on the veneer.

Here's a link to instructions...

http://www.ohio.edu/people/schneidw/audi...ering.html

It's surprisingly simple and foolproof, and has never given me any trouble even with speakers over 10 years old.
Bill Schneider
Don't use water based adhesive. DAMHIKT.
Shy 

And, make sure what you do use is applied smoothly, no lumpty bumpties.
http://www.joewoodworker.com/
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
That small, you could use hide glue.

I presume the veneer is not backed. If backed, the iron on method is real neat.

If it were me, I'd do the hide glue. It allows errors to be repaired easily. But, its a new skill to learn.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Thanks for the feedback
(07-21-2016, 07:46 PM)K. L, McReynolds Wrote: Don't use water based adhesive. DAMHIKT.
Shy 

And, make sure what you do use is applied smoothly, no lumpty bumpties.

Perhaps you could clarify what you mean by water based adhesive. I've used PVA, Better Bond and Cold Press all with long term success.

To the OP: this poor man's vacuum veneer system works quite well. It won't pull nearly the vacuum that a pump will, but is quite adequate for your purposes. thin air press

Contact cement can be used with paperbacked veneer, but never with raw veneer.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
A trick I've seen on TV (Rough Cut) and read about might work (try it first). Coat both the substrate and the veneer (raw wood veener only) with a thin coat of PVA and let it set up. Apply them to each other and iron them on with a hot iron. Apparently the heat softens the adhesive enough to let it bond together. I've not tried it, but someone else may have more detail, or do a search.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.