Has anyone had much difficulty logging in for the first time?

I had some difficulty with my first few attempts, but was finally successful, however, after numerous attempts, I'm still unable to log in from my smart phone.

Additionally, The Cabinetmaker, Charles Murray has not been able to log in after numerous attempts.

A person with technical know-how was supposed to contact me - I'm still waiting - Still frustrated! I would like to be able to check postings on Woodnet whenever I'm away from home, and Charles Murray would like to participate in the forums like he was before the change in program.

Richard
for some reason today (7-21) the shortcut in my favorites, would only get a "can't load page" when I tried using it. I have used that shortcut for years. At first I thought the website was down for some reason, but after 6 hours, I tried another way to get into this website and it works.

I don't see any difference in the links.
With Richards help I was able to login.

Thanks Richard
Yea the email address I registered with I no longer have. Figuring out the password was a pain.