Horse trailer living quarters
doing trailer conversions is what started my career in woodworking. I got hired at a company doing "rough in" on the horse trailers. basically like was said, we screwed 2x2's with self tappers to the aluminum framing of trailer. 2" rigid foam insulation, then covered with osb.  My construction experience proved to be wasted on that crew so the manager asked if I wanted to try cabinet making, never having done it I said sure. was thrown into the cabinet shop with some old cranky fellow who wouldn't teach for fear of losing his place.  From watching him, tips from manager I caught on and ended up running the woodworking dept. Back then we did a lot of red oak and rustic alder.  All the appliances were purchased from rv supply dealers.  Get the biggest fridge possible for the space and try to get a full size sink in kitchen area.  For seating they have nice couches that fold into a bed like a futon.  Also if theres a spot to build as much storage areas as possible,  horse trailer conversions get tight quick so more places that things have a home for the better.  If its a slant wall put the bathroom back there and square off the front. the small angle area put the toilet.  More than likely if the trailer wasn't special ordered to be turned into a conversion youll have some cutting to do underneath to fit in waste and gray water tanks.
Just talked to the owner today. A lot of the  work will be done. Holding tank brackets are done. The trailer has been insulated and covered inside with white aluminum. The electrical work has been completed. All it really needs is cabinets, floor covering and holding thanks. The plumbing is not done but my son does plumbing work so that is no problem.

Just talked to the owner today. A lot of the  work will be done. Holding tank brackets are done. The trailer has been insulated and covered inside with white aluminum. The electrical work has been completed. All it really needs is cabinets, floor covering and holding thanks. The plumbing is not done but my son does plumbing work so that is no problem. The trailer should be here by Aug. 19. Their last horse show is Labor Day weekend. We will start right after that.
BAT

A man wearing a helmet defending our nation should make more money than a man wearing a helmet playing games!
I keep seeing this, and just have to ask. If the people are moving into the horse trailer, are they putting the horses up in a hotel when they travel?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
They share... room for all.  Horse people dont mind a bit of horse smell.   

http://www.akinstrailersales.com/include...Layout.gif

here is a common floor plans.  Horse go in back.
WoodNET... the new safespace
Great idea for fudge on the road with their horses. Born and raised in NJ, it just never occurred to me fudge would want living quarters in a horse trailer; and I'm quite familiar with horses, grew up next to a Standardbred horse farm (with a fully enclosed quarter mile training track), mucked out countless stalls (child labor....) and even helped with a few births. But these were racing horses, transported to Yonkers, Meadowlands, Liberty Bell, etc. harness tracks in vans pulled by a big old Peterbilt.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis