Infinity table saw blades?
I'm looking for some new blades and came across the 360 guys( Chuck and Glenn) video on the Infinity Nickel Armor blades. Anyone else using these blades if so how do you like them?
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. "HF"
I currently do not own them, but I do like their Router Bits. As I replace my thin kerf blades, I am planning on trying them out.  Dan
There is a guy named Scott Spencer, who also goes by "KnottScott" on various BBS (possibly including this one) who has tried a huge number of saw blades and evaluated them.  Here's a link to one summary:
http://woodworkerszone.com/wiki/index.ph...omparisons

It says this about a couple of infinity blades:
(Text added 2/4/08 but is not yet charted): The new Infinity 010-044 Super General, is an update to Infinity's former 010-040. It departs from the design of the original, and from most other 40T general purpose blade in that it offers a Hi-ATB grind with 30° bevel vs a standard ATB with lower bevel angle, and a double side grind with very low side clearance (it appears to be similar to the new Freud P410 Fusion which I haven't tried yet). Those two key design features combine for a very clean slicing blade that's more adept at making crosscuts in fibrous wood, melamine, and fine plywoods than most GP blades, plus leaves a more polished edge in both rip and crosscuts of typical hardwoods. In hardwoods the new Super General leaves an edge that's noticeably shinier than most. It's cut is distinctive enough that I can actually tell it apart from other GP blades most of the time, which is really notable. The low side clearance and double side grind that give it the burnished edges also make it more prone to burning if all is not quite right with the setup. If the saw bogs or the teeth aren't at optimum blade height it's more likely to scorch than some of the more forgiving blades like the LU88 or 30T WWII. It rips reasonable well, but won't lead this category in thick ripping due to the characteristics just described, but once dialed in and optimized within it's sweet spot, this blade makes an impressive cut. Think of it as more of a thoroughbred.

"(Text added 5/3/08, but not yet charted). The Infinity 010-060 is a thin kerf 60T Hi-ATB with a 5° positive hook that's listed as a general purpose blade. The Hi-ATB teeth are exceptional for crosscutting, but it also rips very cleanly in material to ~ 6/4". It'll excel in fine veneered plywood, melamine, hardwood, or other laminate, and is versatile enough to be used for general purpose work. It's cleaner cutting than my Forrest WWII, TS2000, Gold Medal, DW7657, and Infinity Combomax, but it doesn't rip as aggressively. It could easily be considered a crosscut blade that has good ripping characteristics. An excellent choice if your general purpose work favors clean crosscuts and less ripping of thick materials. Also a good choice in CMS, SCMS, or RAS in addition to a TS."
I've used several Infinity blades, and have come to form the opinion that Infinity is among the very best, if not THE best, of any brand that's commonly available.  They just happen to be reasonably priced too.  Most of the Infinity blades I've tried have been best in class for a given blade type, at least by my hobby standards (commercial needs are drastically different than hobbyist). As with any blade, it's critical to pick the right blade for the task at hand.  If you're not familiar with Infinity's history, founder David Venditto is the son of Carlo Venditto, who put Freud USA, CMT USA, and Jesada on the map.  David has been around this stuff all his life, and understands what it takes.
Happiness is like wetting your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth....