Handtools: Stanley #7, Sargent #6 size, router plane
The rest of the current batch:

Stanley #7 in very good shape, will need some more cleaning and fettling but nearly there.  $60 plus postage, Paypal check or MO are all fine.
[Image: _DSC0023_zpsxpn2o41c.jpg]
[Image: _DSC0024_zpsiolpedmf.jpg]
[Image: _DSC0025_zpsgr85ugv3.jpg]

Sargent #6 size frankenplane in good shape.  Little japanning left, but the body is sound.  Has a replacement rosewood knob and a new cherry tote that I made, as well as an excellent Keen Kutter iron.  This will be an excellent bargain priced user plane.  $35 plus postage.
[Image: _DSC0019_zpsnowywec9.jpg]
[Image: _DSC0020_zpsb70fty2o.jpg]
[Image: _DSC0022_zpshtut1sqg.jpg]

Pattern-maker/homemade router plane, incomplete.  Has no retaining collar, though it should be easy enough to fashion something that would work.  I have one iron (probably Stanley) that fits the v shaped boss in the casting and will come with it.  $10 
[Image: _DSC0004_zpsfz3iivad.jpg]

More to come later, first pm etc.  Thanks for looking!
and a bump for these as well
JJO please turn on your PM's, I could not respond to yours but rather got a prompt "user has pm's disabled"
(07-23-2016, 12:05 PM)jwsoebbl Wrote: The rest of the current batch:

Stanley #7 in very good shape, will need some more cleaning and fettling but nearly there.  $60 plus postage, Paypal check or MO are all fine.
[Image: _DSC0023_zpsxpn2o41c.jpg]
[Image: _DSC0024_zpsiolpedmf.jpg]
[Image: _DSC0025_zpsgr85ugv3.jpg]

Sargent #6 size frankenplane in good shape.  Little japanning left, but the body is sound.  Has a replacement rosewood knob and a new cherry tote that I made, as well as an excellent Keen Kutter iron.  This will be an excellent bargain priced user plane.  $35 plus postage.
[Image: _DSC0019_zpsnowywec9.jpg]
[Image: _DSC0020_zpsb70fty2o.jpg]
[Image: _DSC0022_zpshtut1sqg.jpg]

Pattern-maker/homemade router plane, incomplete.  Has no retaining collar, though it should be easy enough to fashion something that would work.  I have one iron (probably Stanley) that fits the v shaped boss in the casting and will come with it.  $10 
[Image: _DSC0004_zpsfz3iivad.jpg]

More to come later, first pm etc.  Thanks for looking!
If router plane is still available, I'm interested.  PM follows.  Tom
Router plane sold pending funds. Member JJO I received two pms from you regarding the #7 but your pm settings would not allow me to reply
Router plane is sold, bump for the jointer planes:

#7 Bailey now $60 shipped conus
Sargent #6 size now $40 shipped conus
Or both for $80 shipped
Sorry, I corrected my receive PMs setting...Thanks
Jerry