worksharp 3000 for sale
Hey guys, I bought this and never used it other than putting one grit on the glass and testing it.  it looks like there's a used one on eBay for $160+shipping.  I'd be willing to let mine go for $130 plus shipping.  it comes with everything that came in the box (except for one piece of sandpaper that I wasted).  I can text pics if you like?  i've been away from woodworking for what seems like an eternity and don't really need this.
  thanks for any interest!
Got Pix?
I'm not the best at inserting pics but I did put it on craigslist so I'll link it here...

http://reading.craigslist.org/tls/5665818667.html

as per the original post, I can always send pics via email or text if you want to pm me.
(07-23-2016, 01:23 PM)joshua5 Wrote: Hey guys, I bought this and never used it other than putting one grit on the glass and testing it.  it looks like there's a used one on eBay for $160+shipping.  I'd be willing to let mine go for $130 plus shipping.  it comes with everything that came in the box (except for one piece of sandpaper that I wasted).  I can text pics if you like?  i've been away from woodworking for what seems like an eternity and don't really need this.
  thanks for any interest!

Where are you?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Tried to send  pm. Try sending me one. Thanks Tried again, you must have PM's blocked.
I'm located an hour outside of philly.

I think I've fixed the PM thing.  Please pm me if interested.  thanks so much!
Tried the PM again no reply. Guess you didn't get it or it's sold. If not-shipping ? to 85383.
Thanks, ES
dry heat,

I'm not sure what's happening - I'm getting PMs from others.  Sale is pending but I'll keep you in the loop.  thank you!