Moxon vise hardware
I have some moxon vise hardware for sale. The screws are 3/4 - 6 acme threads and are 9 inches long. The hand wheels are 5 inches in dia. Asking $115 shipped conus.

[Image: DSC02164_zps2yvjdi81.jpg]

[Image: DSC02163_zpsqqu7szxe.jpg]

Thanks for looking,

Tom
I got a set of these from Tom.  You won't be disappointed. 
Cool
Another boost for Tom, and for the vise project itself. I made one a few years ago, and it's been super handy, and was a fun project!
Benny

Hey Tom,
PM sent
(07-29-2016, 02:31 PM)richaz Wrote: Hey Tom,
PM sent

richaz,

Your PM massaging is turned off. I can't PM you until you turn it on. It is somewhere in options. I followed directions but I would have to find the directions. You can email me at tablesawtom@hotmail.com

Tom
(07-29-2016, 06:40 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: richaz,

Your PM massaging is turned off. I can't PM you until you turn it on. It is somewhere in options. I followed directions but I would have to find the directions. You can email me at tablesawtom@hotmail.com

Tom

Tom

It sure was nice meeting you and your wife Tuesday we had fun looking around the shop and antique sales area and seeing all the stuff you made at home
Smile
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(07-24-2016, 07:03 AM)tablesawtom Wrote: I have some moxon vise hardware for sale. The screws are 3/4 - 6 acme threads and are 9 inches long. The hand wheels are 5 inches in dia. Asking $115 shipped conus.

[Image: DSC02164_zps2yvjdi81.jpg]

[Image: DSC02163_zpsqqu7szxe.jpg]

Thanks for looking,

Tom

PM sent...in case still available...
(07-30-2016, 08:39 AM)TwoSkies Wrote: PM sent...in case still available...

I had a couple and still have one left. Here is a picture of my complete one.

[Image: DSC02776_zps75qghkqv.jpg]