Kennedy "Signature" Cantilever Tool Box
Not my usual purchase, but this one was so nice I couldn't leave it on the table.  A Kennedy model 1017 box, footprint 17" x 8", 10" tall at the peak, classic brown crinkle finish, in really nice condition, opens and closes effortlessly as it should, and as usual for Kennedy boxes, incredibly well made in the USA, just solid construction made to last.  Dual trays on each side.  A quality item, in very good condition, no dents, etc.  Yours for $45 plus shipping, pics:

[Image: 28484534486_49b122242c_b.jpg]

[Image: 28410883832_0bfcf834fd_b.jpg]

[Image: 27900534283_3fb324d06e_b.jpg]

[Image: 27900541113_c5844b6a47_b.jpg]

[Image: 28410887162_2a7c63b27f_b.jpg]

[Image: 27900538073_061bfb0f31_b.jpg]

[Image: 28410888522_bc3f7feb8f_b.jpg]

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and include your shipping address so I can figure and quote postage.  Sorry, I don't have paypal, so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you then checks are ok.

A nice box.  Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
OMG, if I had ANY need for for a tool box this would be gone yesterday. This is a great buy, more like a steal! GREAT toolbox that give years of use. Just FYI   [/url]

Kennedy tool box

[url=http://buykennedy.com/product/1022/]
Steve K

Rich,
PM sent.
Earl
Box is sold. 

Thanks to all for looking.
These were great tool boxes when I worked fo a glazing contractor before going to the Manufacturing side all of our Glaziers had these.

Steve
Way back when my name was "Hold This" I lugged my step-dad's tool box all over. That sucker was heavy and I'm sure if emptied and cleaned it would look like new. 

I bought a carpenter's version that's almost 3' long, no bins but it has saw hold downs on the sides. Pd. $2 at a garage sale!!
Please pray for our troops! Semper Fi!

Bob Ross (I used to be called "Doc")
www.theborkstore.com

They are fabulous boxes made to last. I don't see many in good shape, they tend to be rusted and dented from a hard work life.
(07-29-2016, 01:32 PM)Admiral Wrote: They are fabulous boxes made to last. I don't see many in good shape, they tend to be rusted and dented from a hard work life.

Rich is right about they can handle abuse. I forgot to mention several years ago before moving back to Florida after I retired I had most of my Handtools stolen out of my garage / shop in which was my "Kennedy" toolbox. They  are great toolboxes boxes . Rich has this priced to sell and it looks to be in great shape.

Steve
(07-30-2016, 06:15 AM)Window Guy Wrote: Rich is right about they can handle abuse. I forgot to mention several years ago before moving back to Florida after I retired I had most of my Handtools stolen out of my garage / shop in which was my "Kennedy" toolbox. They  are great toolboxes boxes . Rich has this priced to sell and it looks to be in great shape.

Steve

Good to see you back Steve!

And for those of you who have interest in Kennedy toolboxes, here are a few pics of one that Ii picked up last fall - clearly much older than the one Rich sold:

[Image: DSCN1940%20800x600.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1941%20600x800.jpg]

This early model has a lift-out tray:

[Image: DSCN1943%20800x600.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1944%20800x600.jpg]

It cleaned up nicely - no restoration needed!

r2
Shipped it off to Hawaii today to a new owner!