Pre-Made Drawer Boxes
I'm embarking on a kitchen cabinet project for myself, and I'm wondering if folks have had experience with The Drawer Depot, or if there are other drawer box suppliers that you would recommend.  I've ordered the cabinet boxes from Cabinotch, and got them together and painted.  I've been very happy with those, and I'm hoping for a similar experience with a drawer box supplier.
From the few reviews I was able to find online, everything is very positive. I know you'd rather have someone with personal experience but this is the best I can do, sorry.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
I used Western Dovetail for drawers, very high quality.

https://www.drawer.com/market/
I've used Scherr's in Minot N.D.  You can find them on the web.  I've been very happy with their quality.
                       -Howard
We've been using drawer boxes from Walzcraft in La Crosse, WI for many years and have had excellent service and quality.
I ordered one drawer box from them and no complaints.
Thanks for the ideas.  I went ahead and put in the order with the Drawer Depot last night after I called and asked a few questions and got helpful answers.  The ability to reach a real, helpful human gave me a good impression of the company and I hope the drawer boxes match up to that impression.  I'll keep y'all posted for future reference.
I looked into this when I build my kitchen.

Too expensive for me.

Its really pretty easy to build if you don't need dovetails.
It sounds like you've made a decision and pulled the trigger, but next time you can look up some local cabinet shops and see if they will make drawers.  I know the shop I worked at hand a badass dovetail machine and could put out a few dozen boxes a day. They shipped them all over WI.
How do you know you're learning anything if you don't screw up once in awhile?

My blog: http://birdsandboards.blogspot.com/
(07-27-2016, 12:47 PM)rwe2156 Wrote: I looked into this when I build my kitchen.

Too expensive for me.

Its really pretty easy to build if you don't need dovetails.

Its pretty easy even if you do dovetails. Machine cut that is... My son and I knocked out 45 drawers for his cabinets in a day using a PC 24" jig. Then another day for finishing with 3 coats on all sides of WB. I'm sure we made at least $50 an hr for our time vs buying them. And they fit like a glove. No + or - BS.