Users of the INCRA TS system--outfeed table Q
Question 
For Christmas this year, I think the missus is getting me the TS-LS system from Incra.  I have a PM66 saw that I've modified to accept a Delta fence with a Unifence.  Obviously, neither of these will be needed any more.

I'm curious about putting a folding table on the back side of the saw--have any of you with the TS-LS system done it?  If so, would you post up some pics of it?
Semper fi,
Brad

Incra's blue folding table bolts right to the TS-LS
VH07V  
(07-27-2016, 02:55 AM)EightFingers Wrote: Incra's blue folding table bolts right to the TS-LS

I've looked at both Incra and Incremental Tools web sites and don't see the outfeed table. Could you share a link?

Thanks!  g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
I emailed Mark at Incra, asking about folding tables, and he said nothing of a bolt-on attachment.
Semper fi,
Brad

I made an outfeed table for my Incra system.   I used regular door hinges, one plate attached to the table.  The other hinge plate I attached to the saw with t-head bolts that slide into the channel in the Incra rail.  I attached support legs on the back edge of the table with hinges that allow them to be folded up when the table is folded and dropped toward the saw.
The Incra rails are essentially a four sided T track. You should be able to attach a lot of things to the underside.
Like was stated the t-track rails make things really easy for attaching accessories.

I have the HTC outfeed roller table which works well with the Incra fence system. I love the set-up but understand others may want an actual table for other functions...

[Image: 148581.jpg]
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
Thanks, gents. Knowing that it's extruded aluminum just means I'll need to study it to make it work. I've only seen one in person once, and that was very brief. Wasn't able to give it a good look.

I like that roller system, too, but I think it's a bit pricey for me...for now.

It would actually serve me better than a flat surface, because I don't *want* another flat surface to store junk on; the table has to be folded up when I'm done cutting so I can move the saw out of the way.
Semper fi,
Brad

Brad - I've got an outfeed table attached to an incra rail - that's the easy part.  I can't get any pictures right now (everything is torn apart) bt I should be getting back to the TS soon.

I made two knee brackets that attach to the TS cabinet and provide support for the first 12" section of the outfeed table.  I have a 3 foot (I think) section of the outfeed hinged to the supported section and f0ld up table legs on the three foot section.  I wish I could get some pictures - the verbal description is probably not goping to be clear for you.   I think the design is exactly what youat you are looking for

Rick
Rick