Not seeing some pictures
elinourrumming Wrote: Wrote:If/when you do, please send me pictures!! (And here's a little secret just for WN readers: I wanted to run the "Handled Vessels" article from Jarrod Stone Dahl simply because I couldn't resist "Irish drinking vessels." So I asked Roy to write the lathe to go with  [Image: yellowsmile.gif] )

I originally posed this question at the tail end of a long thread ( "Roy Underhill lathe" by jstawz1 ) in the hand tools forum, but thought maybe it needed to be a thread of its own.

Help needed................How do I access the photo in Megan’s (Elinourrumming) reply here?  It shows just an icon. Nothing happens when I click on it. Same in several other places in this thread. I find this icon from time to time. Photos appear automatically in other posts, or if there is a link in the post to click on. Never anything with that icon above. What am I missing?

Also, what's with all those pix of a cat with "Click for Photos" that don't appear?

Thanks for any and all help out there.
-AJH

In Firefox, I right-click the icon then select "view image". There has to be a quicker way to view multiple pics like in the Craftsman saw rehab thread.
Using IE and Chrome........right click (view image in new tab) only brings up a blank page.

Have you tried:
- User CP
- Edit Options
- Check "Display images in posts"
Was through all the CP options

Ah...looked a little deeper and that image is one of the old smilies from the previous software:
https://forums.woodnet.net/ssl_proxy.php...wsmile.gif
The new forum software doesn't work well with all browsers.  

For example, I'll post an embedded image here:

[Image: IMG_0336.jpg]

If you have the following browsers/operating system combinations, you should be able to see my wood stash:
Chrome on iOS
Safari on iOS
Safari on OSX
FireFox on OSX
IE on Win10
Firefox on Win7
Chrome on OSX (appears to be resolved)
Chrome on Win10 (appears to be resolved)