Cocobolo
I've had this wood for years, and used some of it to make backsaws & other tools. Then I developed a nasty allergy to it. Can't make a single cut in it unless I want every hole in my head to leak for the rest of the day.

So, your lucky day! I think it's beautiful wood. All told, it's just a hair under 3 BF (if I did the math right). The larger pieces are all quartersawn and most are over an inch thick. 

Sizes are: 
50 3/4" x 5 1/4" x 15/16"
16 3/4" x 5 3/8" x 1 1/4"
19 1/4" x 2" x 1 1/8"
15 3/4" x 2" x 1 1/8?

There's also a smaller scrap that I've cut a saw handle from that I'm not including in the 3 BF estimate.

Link to imgur photo album: http://imgur.com/a/qMnDS

I've been seeing prices online around $65 / BF. I'd like to get $160 plus actual shipping from zip code 54169 (it weighs around 18 lbs, I think).
(07-27-2016, 09:52 AM)TimHoff Wrote: I've had this wood for years, and used some of it to make backsaws & other tools. Then I developed a nasty allergy to it. Can't make a single cut in it unless I want every hole in my head to leak for the rest of the day.

So, your lucky day! I think it's beautiful wood. All told, it's just a hair under 3 BF (if I did the math right). The larger pieces are all quartersawn and most are over an inch thick. 

Sizes are: 
19 1/4" x 2" x 1 1/8"
15 3/4" x 2" x 1 1/8?

There's also a smaller scrap that I've cut a saw handle from that I'm not including in the 3 BF estimate.

I've been seeing prices online around $65 / BF. I'd like to get $160 plus actual shipping from zip code 54169 (it weighs around 18 lbs, I think).

That price is pretty steep.  Hearne Hardwoods sells 8/4 cocobolo select and better for $32/BF.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(07-27-2016, 09:52 AM)TimHoff Wrote: I've had this wood for years, and used some of it to make backsaws & other tools. Then I developed a nasty allergy to it. Can't make a single cut in it unless I want every hole in my head to leak for the rest of the day.

Sizes are: 
19 1/4" x 2" x 1 1/8"
15 3/4" x 2" x 1 1/8?

Tim

Are you selling all 4 boards for $160?   I am just thinking of all the neat stuff the vets and I can make with it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Sizes are: 
19 1/4" x 2" x 1 1/8"
15 3/4" x 2" x 1 1/8?

I'm more familiar with prices around $25, like here: http://www.righteouswoods.net/cocobolo_rosewood.html
John: Struggling along with a "piece of junk" table saw
When we last had it in stock a couple months ago, we had it for $23.99/bdft. As tough as it is to get right now, if we brought in more, it'd be around $35/bdft

Restrictions for bringing it in are getting tougher. It may be one of those things that you should buy now while ANY is available. I have added to my personal stash, for future possible needs.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
It was $160 for the whole lot. However, if I'm way off on the price (as others have mentioned), I'd be open to offers.

I tried to do my research before posting, but I'll be the first to admit a mistake. I can't use it myself, but I'd like to get a fair price for it. Don't want to screw someone over, though, either.
Sent you a PM.