FS Powermatic Mortiser
Up for sale is a Powermatic model 400 mortiser it is powered by a 1 1/2 hp 1ph motor it runs on 110 or 220 currently setup for 220. it comes with a decent selection of forrest bits for it. 3-4 of them appear be shot but 11 of them are included. It has the key as well and 1 hold down. The clamp is not broken and everything works as it should. The serial number is 540079 The mortiser is located in Milton, WV price is $1000

[Image: image_zps22whembw.jpeg]

[Image: image_zpskruz6azx.jpeg]

[Image: image_zps2ygayahw.jpeg]
Pics don't work
I clicked on them and they worked.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(07-27-2016, 12:33 PM)cvillewood Wrote: Pics don't work

As a clickable link, they work.  But the new forum software doesn't handle HTTP in an image link.  It must be HTTPS.  Photobucket doesn't use secure links.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
They are working on that, according to one of the posts up under new software.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Sorry about the pictures in have no other way of uploading them. I can email them to anyone that is interested in it.
(07-27-2016, 01:16 PM)Rob Young Wrote: As a clickable link, they work.  But the new forum software doesn't handle HTTP in an image link.  It must be HTTPS.  Photobucket doesn't use secure links.

Not necessarily.  This was discussed in a few threads in the basement.  It appears images are seen with some browser/operating system combinations but not with others.

For example, I can see inserted images just fine with Chrome on iPad but not with Chrome on Windows nor MacOS, irregardless if they are on an HTTPS host.

We have made the admins aware of it.

Heres one thread on the matter:   https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=7320548
And, FWIW, I do see the pics fine with IE on Win10 as well as Safari on OSX.
SOLD no longer available