Rules and regulations for picture posting???
I'm at a loss. I have tried every thing possible for posting a picture and everything fails. Granted I am rather new here but I have been on various other forums for a long time. I have posted many many pictures over time. I use Photobucket an have tried all 4 options there to get pix posted. I have tried the "insert an image " emogie The "Insert an email" and "insert a link" with no success. I would truly like to share some of my work but I am getting frustrated. The interesting part is when I compose a post. and use the Insert an image tool, the pictures appear as desired in the post as I am entering them. But when I actually click on the post button at the bottom, the pictures turn into a representation that is un usable. No matter how I try to view them. As I said, I am at a loss.

I use chrome because that is the fastest browser I know of. I am posting from an Intel based system that is state of the art.

Is there a limit to the number of photos you can put in each post?
I know nothing about Photobucket, but there didn't seem to be a limit when I posted this thread:

https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=7291341

The way I now post images is to click on the little image button right about the edit window,
Enter the URL of the image, in this case http://www.dubea.com//fotos/103.22420/re...20-051.jpg
and it inserts the image.

Test:

[Image: 103_22420-051.jpg]

cheers,
chris
The new forum software did to originally allow images from Photobucket and other image-hosting sites to display properly.  (Something about them needing to be secure, but I really don't understand how it all works.)  I believe we have that bug worked out now. 

[Image: Dining%20Table%20Build%207-2016%20sm%205...mmdxtl.jpg]

[Image: Dining%20Table%20Build%207-2016%20sm%204...khzqah.jpg]
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
[Image: Finished%20Hickory%20table%20-005_zpsaxh48qg9.jpg]

I guess I got it. There was a small insert at the bottom of the image window. I clicked on that and viola the image posted. This is a picture of the Hickory table I built for my grand son and his wife for a wedding present
Oh wow that is beautiful, great job.

Steve

Nice table saw set up, I have to learn how to post pictures myself one of these day's.

Steve
Posting picture from Photobucket couldn't be easier.

In photobucket click on the picture you want to post. On the right, under "share this photo" click on IMG. It will say "copied" breifly. Now start your thread or reply on Woodnet. right click an open area and hit paste. That's it.

[Image: http___americanart_si_edu_images_2003_20...A-F_1a.jpg]
Will post for food.
Sorry, just trying to figure out to post pictures...

And whether or not people can see the other images I have in Photobucket

[Image: ECC2014%2007%2012_3471.jpg]

Picture number 2

[Image: ResizeChristmas_2013%2012%2024_3421.jpg]
Just testing a picture from google (used to be Picasa)

[Image: nUmulDfUZQiRZzoYTwEr5MhbRIq51WnL5vEcsbmB...62-h881-no]