is it just me ?
Does every one see all replies in this thread ? there are 70. I had to increase my control panel from 50 per page to 100 to see them ( there was no page#2  at 50 per page)
   What are you working on
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Same for me.  I think I read that the multi-page feature doesn't work yet.  At least it doesn't for me, so I increased the view to 100 entries per page just like you did. 

John
Same here. I'll increase to 100 per page, but that seems like a waste?
I hit the link to the thread, and I get 3 pages of replies, and it stops at post #30.  Doesn't make sense.  Maybe the Russians hacked WoodNet.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I set mine to 100. I only see 4 post and no pages.
Alaskan's for Global Warming
Eagle River AK
(07-28-2016, 12:34 PM)ruffcutt Wrote: I set mine to 100.  I only see 4 post and no pages.

The OP has a link that contains 70 posts. I can see all of them...my thread view is set to 200 in the User CP/Edit Options/Forum Display Options.

The problem with getting past page 1 of a thread is a known issue not yet resolved. Upping your Display Options minimizes the problem until it's fixed.
Works for me.
4 pages with 20 replies limit.
Thanks every one
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop