Lie-Nielsen Mid-Summer Spectacular:ALL PLANES SOLD: THANKS ALL
(07-31-2016, 06:26 AM)Axehandle Wrote: Your bench looks quite nice.  It would probably look worse without all those tools on it.
Tongue

What do you mean on the dovetail saw by "regular"?  Normal tooth pitch and NOT progressive pitch?

Also, out of pure curiosity, what are the capital letters towards the end of your item descriptions?

That would be regular plate (vs thin plate), normal pitch 15ppi (vs. progressive) and non-tapered. 
Capital letters: see secret decoder in above paragraph
Big Grin

(07-31-2016, 06:55 AM)grey spider Wrote: Is the skew plane left or right hand?

Box indicates right hand: fence comes in from left side of plane. Should have mentioned this one has the nicker. Thanks
UPDATE: As of noon on Sunday, this is what my workbench still has on it: they are going fast gentlemen!
[Image: IMG_1818_zps3eadvkbp.jpg]
Monday morning update: 

One No. 1 Bench plane gone, one remaining

10 1/4 Bench Rabbett spoken for

4 1/2: AVAILABLE AGAIN: deal fell through
The No. 4 Bronze, A-2 LHU plane

is it the standard 45degree or a different angle?
what does the LHU mean; I'm not familiar with that
Aliens haven't contacted Earth because there's no sign of intelligence here
Heart 
(08-01-2016, 07:55 AM)Gary™ Wrote: The No. 4 Bronze, A-2 LHU plane

is it the standard 45degree or a different angle?
what does the LHU mean; I'm not familiar with that

Standard angle. 
LHU: Light Hobby Use

Condition Codes:
"These are all in excellent condition and I have added a condition code in the list below to let you know just how excellent. E stands for excellent and means the tool has seen little to no use and looks either brand new or is approaching that level.  LHU stands for light hobby use and these will have more indications of use (light scratches on sole and maybe light scratch or two on a knob or tote)."

Thanks
Phil
Tony (Charleston, WV): can't seem to PM you (???): one person ahead of you on the butt mortise plane. if it falls through, its yours. 
Email me you regular email address so I can contact you. Thanks
UPDATE: Tuesday at about 6 PM. This is what remains of the "Spectacular" collection. 

No. 4 1/2, A2, E, $259  SPOKEN FOR

No. 4 Bronze, A-2, LHU, $275

No. 2 Bronze, W-1, LHU, $215

No. 40B Butt Mortise Plane, W-1, E, $88 SPOKEN FOR

No. 40 1/2 Scrub Plane, A-2, E, $129

No. 140 Skew Block Plane, Bronze, A-2, E, $179

No. 212 Small Scraping Plane, W-1, E, $139

No. 95 Bronze Edge Plane, W-1, LHU, $119

No. 164 Low Angle Smoother, A-2, LHU minus (a number of dings on tote and knob), $199

No. 62 Low Angle Jack, A-2, LHU/E, with Hot Dog, $239 SPOKEN FOR

Dovetail Saw, Regular, E, $99
Tony: sent you an email. Thanks Phil
GT64155 (Bill) 
Please enable your private messages (allow to receive) so I can send you shipping quote. Yes DT saw still available. If you can't get that to work, just send my your 
email address. Thanks
PM's are now enabled.

Bill