Woodriver 8 pieces wood lathe chisel set
This is a very lightly used set of HSS chisels with the original box in VG condition.   Woodriver is Woodcrafts house brand and this set is still current in their catalog for 263 bucks.  Woodcraft link  They are all sharp and look mostly unused.  Looking for 135 or best reasonable offer.  Located in Portsmouth VA, next to Norfolk in SE VA.  Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

[Image: DSCF3116.JPG]

[Image: DSCF3117.JPG]
(07-31-2016, 03:07 PM)EvilTwin Wrote: This is a very lightly used set of HSS chisels with the original box in VG condition.   Woodriver is Woodcrafts house brand and this set is still current in their catalog for 263 bucks.  Woodcraft link  They are all sharp and look mostly unused.  Looking for 135 or best reasonable offer.  Located in Portsmouth VA, next to Norfolk in SE VA.  Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Sure is a nice set and they could be used for all turning except the big bowl stuff and well worth the cost too.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Pending sale.  Ben, you have a PM.