Anyone have scraps of wood they do not want?
Heart 
We can use all you wish to send.  I can pay shipping on several boxes.  We are wanting anything or cast offs you do not use or wish to keep.

If so please PM me.

Arlin

Also make sure your PMs for a return pm are working to please and if you do not know how please see my post on sending and receiving PMs.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(07-31-2016, 07:17 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: We can use all you wish to send.  I can pay shipping on several boxes.  We are wanting anything or cast offs you do not use or wish to keep.

If so please PM me.

Arlin

Also make sure your PMs for a return pm are working to please and if you do not know how please see my post on sending and receiving PMs.

You thinking turning stuff, like pens? I could get another box together mainly of cherry (maybe some oak and walnut as well). Like 18" long x 3/4" thick x 1-1/2 to 2" wide if your interested. 

Let me know what your doing and ill try to keep offcuts that will work.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Hi Arlin's wife, saying a prayer he's doing well. Did he have any sizes in mind, that might help people who have some to send. Plus are there any species he would prefer?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(07-31-2016, 07:17 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: We can use all you wish to send.  I can pay shipping on several boxes.  We are wanting anything or cast offs you do not use or wish to keep.

If so please PM me.

Arlin

Not really pen blanks stuff,  We are looking for 4/4, 8/4 to whatever length or widths so we can glue them together to make other things some for turning and some for flat work.
When I did the glued up vases earlier this year to go with the roses I was selling for mothers day one of them seen the vase and thought it was a good idea for making bandsaw boxes, turning, bird houses for inside the house and other things we can think of.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

(08-01-2016, 02:45 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Not really pen blanks stuff,  We are looking for 4/4, 8/4 to whatever length or widths so we can glue them together to make other things some for turning and some for flat work.
When I did the glued up vases earlier this year to go with the roses I was selling for mothers day one of them seen the vase and thought it was a good idea for making bandsaw boxes, turning, bird houses for inside the house and other things we can think of.

Arlin

Everything I am generating right now is 3/4 finished thickness (too hard to rip before planning for my work flow) Mainly 1-1/2 to 2" wide. I can do 18-24" long. If that fits the bill, let me know and ill start getting a box together.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

(07-31-2016, 09:52 PM)Steve N Wrote: Hi Arlin's wife, saying a prayer he's doing well. Did he have any sizes in mind, that might help people who have some to send. Plus are there any species he would prefer?

Steve

I made the post and maybe I got mixed up but I do not see where my wife posted.  The thing she wrote on the bottom is been there for 3 years now and she will not let me take it off and I can see to some extent why because of my memory problems.

Hey Arlin, I sent you a couple of boxes of magazines a while back. I forgot your zipcode. If you post it, maybe some of us can help you out. I have some scraps that I would rather send to you than the landfill,
Winkgrin
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
+1 on where are you.  Somebody might be going your way, or know someone who knows someone
Big Grin
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Do you guys think it is save posting my mailing address on the internet?  I heard people say it is not. 

My zip code is 51503-6569 tho

I will gladly send my mailing address using a PM.

I thought even thin woods will work also making bandsaw boxes to and any length or width will work that will fit in a box.

Arlin, you are correct, do not post your email address. Your zip code is good enough me. I can get a shipping quote that way.

Thanks and good luck.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry