Anyone have scraps of wood they do not want?
That "zip +4" will bring up his street address if you do a net search.  Might be too much info to put out on the net
Crazy
Big Grin 
I've got some if anyone is driving from SoCal to his neck of the woods.
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Save[/font]
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for an amount up to and including their life. That is beyond honor.
(08-01-2016, 02:54 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Steve

I made the post and maybe I got mixed up but I do not see where my wife posted.  The thing she wrote on the bottom is been there for 3 years now and she will not let me take it off and I can see to some extent why because of my memory problems.

Hi Arlin

My bad, with this new POS software they have, I have no sense of when a post stops, and signatures start. Plus I never know who is responding to whom. With the old software it was quite easy to follow a thread, now not so much. My time spent here has dropped dramatically due to this, probably the best thing ever to happen to me really, now I can get some things done.
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
John T.

Thank you very much for the two boxes of scraps.
Smile
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
PaulM85

I can not respond to your PM because you have not turned them on.  I have a post on how to do so and thank you for thinking of us.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.