I seen this on Youtube for turning but
when watching it I was just amazed at all of his equipment and thinking he has a lot of $$$$$$$$$$ and his shop is so big too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvHfXxi8jws

I would love to win the lottery just to have a shop like that, but then I do not know how to use all of it either.
Dodgy
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
i have a lot of appreciation for his skills and talents to make that. dont think i could ever let it do anything more than sit on a shelf!
NNice use of the cnc router. I watched his videos of his shop build and it's nice except that there is no level entry from outside. It's all below grade making everything much more difficult. I'd much rather be at ground level or dock height.
Someone also told me most of the equipment he has he got cheap and rebuilt it so I really like that.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Frank's shop was featured in September's issue of Wood.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
I got to meet Frank at the Video Woodworkers booth in Atlanta in April. He is a super nice guy. As mentioned, most of his big tools he bought used and rehabbed them. 

He's a very talented woodworker and very creative. That's a good combination.
If it wasn't for last minute, nothing would get done.

Visit my site for project pics and videos: dlgwoodwork.com