Shellac and Arm-R-Seal
Hey folks.  Will Arm-R-Seal stick to Zinsser regular shellac.  I realize their regular shellac is not dewaxed and not usually recommended for an undercoat, but will this combination work?  Or am I in for a load of trouble?

Thanks
George
Be interesting to see what the experts say. If it were me, I'd get some dewaxed shellac - why take the chance over a few bucks?
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
I've never had any trouble with ARS, or even EnduroVar, over Zinsser amber shellac.  But if it makes you nervous then either use Sealcoat shellac instead, or apply a coat of it over whatever shellac you already used.  Sealcoat sticks to most anything and most anything will stick to it.  

John
John, Good to know that ARS will work over shellac. I thought it might but I thought I would see if anyone has had any experience with this combo. I'll give it a try and see how it goes.

George