Spraygunworld is a Scam
I ordered a #4 cup from them last week and requested a 3 day delivery.  No delivery, so I called.  Number not recognized.  Sent an email note.  No response. Goggled Spraygunworld in search of a good phone number.  Then noticed an entry listed as "complaints, fraud,scam"  This is typical of the reviews.  spraygunworld.com

spraygunworld.com is run by criminals .. mike 'professor' davis ,, thief .. I was ripped for nearly $500 ... Do Not buy from them .. their website is a scam.\

BEWARE All - Dave
Wow good to know and sorry for your loss.  I do not buy anything except from companies or people I know of.  I got scamed once, this is another reason I don't buy off of E - Bay either.

Steve
Hey, they called back yesterday saying my credit card number was off by one number!  This is 2 weeks after I ordered the part.   I won't repeat what I told the lady.
I've done a lot of business with TCPGlobal (SprayGunWorld). Probably in the neighborhood of a couple thousand dollars a year for the past 7 to 10 years. I never had a problem. They are very good at some things and not so good at other things. Good at supplying things that are hard to find online and very fair prices. Follow-up isn't their strong point.

They represent more auto-body manufacturers that any other site I know of other than possibly Amazon. Much of their stuff is drop shipped from the manufacturer, I've had several orders come from China. Big orders come from all sorts of different sources and it's difficult to track it. I don't even try. Again, I've always got what I ordered. They do have a warehouse in Ca but most of their orders are shipped directly from the factory.

I believe their "Master" house brand spray guns and airbrushes are probably the best bargain on the market. You get a lot for your money. If you buy from them through Amazon and have Amazon Prime, you save shipping. Sometimes I think TCPGlobal makes all their money on shipping.

Anyway, SprayGunWorld is not a scam. From what you describe, you were certainly not scammed.

Thousands of professionals like myself use them every day and they are by far the best source available for custom painters, air brush artists and independent automotive painters like myself. You just have understand who they are, what they do and how they do it and how they keep their prices below their competitors. I wouldn't use them if I were pressed for time but I have no problem using them to keep my shelves stocked and I order in advance so things get here when I need them. I've recommended them dozens of times to woodnetters for paint, air-brushes and spray equipment and never had a complaint. You bought from a discount house and got discount service.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

I have bought two spray guns and accessories in broken into 3 different orders. Never had a problem.
Alaskan's for Global Warming
Eagle River AK
I have bought several guns from them over the years, good prices, fast shipping, and no problems.  Sorry you had a problem with them.