Yost pattern makers vise
Picked up vise was left over from closing down of old Westinghouse plant carpenters shop, had to buy it even though already have Emmert vise i havent gotten a bench built upto yet. this seems way heavier than the K2 Emmert i have. here are some pics not able to boast on price but seems overall excellent condition missing back hub retention ring will have to get someone turn some bronze plating to keep back of vise together.  if anyone has vise would like to see picture of what back captive ring looks like 
[Image: IMG_0248_zpsvqr0r4mp.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0249_zpsvhplubqm.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0247_zpstligvxpj.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0244_zpsxhsqnf0y.jpg]

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

Nice vise! I have a Yost woodworker's vise with a quick adjust screw. It has taken everything I can throw at it with nary a squeak.
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
Well not knowing what you paid makes a "you suck" kind of hard but I think just owning one should qualify! At the very least you get a nice find!
the P.O. told me what he had paid for it when Westinghouse was shutting down East Pittsburgh motor shop. He bought it at auction for $5, but was losing lifetime job not much of bargain back in early 80's
Yup, got one just like that on my bench. It is heavy, and I love it.