Not Getting Email Notification of Private Messages
  Re: (...)
Not getting email notification of private messages. I checked all the right boxes: no dice. What's up with that? Thanks
  Re: Not Getting Email Notification of Private Messages by Philip1231 (Not getting email no...)
It's not working.

e deploribus unum

Re: RE: Not Getting Email Notification of Private Messages by FBranco (It's not working....)
It's working for me but they end up in my gmail spam folder everytime
  Re: RE: Not Getting Email Notification of Private Messages by Wipedout (It's working for me ...)
This is likely to happen, because these are automated messages that are sent to an inbox quite frequently and aren't replied to as far as Gmail can tell. To fix this, I would create a custom Gmail filter. Check the box next to the email to select it. Click the "More" button. Select "Filter messages like these" from the dropdown. Click "Create filter with this search." Check the box marked "Never send it to spam." Then click the "Create Filter" button. Similar solutions exist for other mail clients.
  Re: RE: Not Getting Email Notification of Private Messages by sysadmin (This is likely to ha...)
what's the solution for us unwashed masses that DON'T get the emails at all?
  Re: RE: Not Getting Email Notification of Private Messages by Fred Kingston (what's the solution ...)
If you don't get the emails at all, not even in your spam folder, then the only thing that I can recommend is to create a free Gmail account, since people seem to have had good luck with Gmail in this regard, and then change the email address for your WoodNet Forums account to your new Gmail address. Then follow the steps above to create a filter for WoodNet emails that marks them as not spam and forwards them to your main email account.
  Re: RE: Not Getting Email Notification of Private Messages by sysadmin (If you don't get the...)
I'd rather open a vein than get in bed with Gmail...
  Re: RE: Not Getting Email Notification of Private Messages by Fred Kingston (I'd rather open a ve...)
So who are you sleeping with now? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.  
  Re: RE: Not Getting Email Notification of Private Messages by sysadmin (If you don't get the...)
I took your suggestion and got in bed with the devil, turned on a gmail account, and haven't received a single email even though I've set the default to subscribe to every thread, and I have received several PMs... Nade, zip, zilch...

okay, nevermind.... the devil has been sending your notifications to his spam folder
  Re: RE: Not Getting Email Notification of Private Messages by Fred Kingston (I took your suggesti...)
Gmail's pretty touchy about email's from wonky wood sites. Laugh
Steve

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

When I use the toilet it smells just like fresh brewed coffee!
fredp 02/13/2020