Not Getting Email Notification of Private Messages
  Re: RE: Not Getting Email Notification of Private Messages by Stwood_ (Gmail's pretty touch...)
My initial reason for having a gmail forward was for their spam filtering. I figured, who better than the devil himself... after a few years, I got tired of white listing everything to get the devil to forward legitimate stuff, so I turned it off... Now he's found a way to trap me again...
  Re: RE: Not Getting Email Notification of Private Messages by Fred Kingston (My initial reason fo...)
Yep. Laugh
Steve

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

When I use the toilet it smells just like fresh brewed coffee!
fredp 02/13/2020

Re: RE: Not Getting Email Notification of Private Messages by Fred Kingston (I took your suggesti...)
i'm a quitter. I gave up and just started subscribing without receiving any notifications. Then go to user cp and look at the subscribed threads list when I get home from work.
mark
Ignorance is bliss -- I'm very, very happy
  Re: Not Getting Email Notification of Private Messages by Philip1231 (Not getting email no...)
I suspect that, for some of us, there is more to this problem than it just being a spam filter issue. My email account (not gmail) delivers everything to me as long as I am the only addressee, even though it may get diverted to the spam folder. Still, I'm not getting PM email notices from here.
  Re: RE: Not Getting Email Notification of Private Messages by Greg Jones (I suspect that, for ...)
I don't get  email notification of private messages either. in fact I just now started getting PMs. I could send them but not receive them, at least that appears to be working for now Raised
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop