Admin
  Re: (...)
Could you please either change how when a comment is made and Thread Subscription automatically has it X for having "Subscribe and receive email notification of new replies" to either let us make the choice or have it automatically select "Do not subscribe to this thread"

I find I have not ever selected yet to receive notification or reply's and it is tedious to always be selecting Do not subscribe.

Thanks guys

Arlin
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.  
  Re: Admin by Arlin Eastman (Could you please eit...)

Isn't that an option in your control panel?
  Re: RE: Admin by Wipedout ([attachment=50] I...)
Not what I am talking about but thank you.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.  
  Re: Admin by Arlin Eastman (Could you please eit...)
I was trying to answer the following:

Could you please either change how when a comment is made and Thread Subscription automatically has it X for having "Subscribe and receive email notification of new replies" to either let us make the choice or have it automatically select "Do not subscribe to this thread"

Mine defaults to Do not subscribe to this thread

If I change it in the screenshot I posted above - then it defaults to the one you see

when i change it back it defaults Do Not

isn't that what you are asking?
  Re: RE: Admin by Wipedout (I was trying to answ...)
I am thinking you understand but which part do I change in this area?
Thanks for the patience.

Re: RE: Admin by Arlin Eastman (I am thinking you un...)
(08-04-2016, 04:32 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I am thinking you understand but which part do I change in this area?
Thanks for the patience.

In my picture above where it says Default Thread Subscription Mode:  It is a pull down menu - change it to what the picture above shows Do Not Subscribe - save changes
  Re: RE: Admin by Wipedout ([quote='Arlin Eastma...)
I changed it late last night and you were right.  Thanks